Shodo (Japanese Calligraphy) Workshop “大志＆永”(Ambition & Eternity）
Date: 19th September 2020, Saturday
Time: 10:30-12:30 (2 hours lesson,10 minutes break in between)
Instructor's profile: Akemi Lucas
Online tool: ZOOM (link will be sent to you after your purchase**)
- £25 - Single person ticket
- £40 - Family ticket (Family ticket allows up to 2 people to participate with 1 access)
Ticket with calligraphy equipment set:
- £70 - Singler person ticket with 1 equipment set
- £85 - Family ticket with 1 equipment set
- £130 - Family ticket with 2 equipment sets
(Incl. shipping fee inside the UK. Please see below for equipment details and the photo.)
Precautions: Over 15 years old
Please read the Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you submit your form.
**If you don't receive any information one day before the class, please send an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* image of Students at workshop
Please be prepared 10 minutes before the workshop starts.
2. Brush warm-up exercise
3. Explanation of the forms of Kanji characters
5. Explaining the stroke orders and balance of Kanji : ”Ambition" & ”Eternity”
6. Finalise the artworks of two kanjis.
7. Q&A Time
Please prepare this equipment by yourself before the workshop starts.
2. Black calligraphy ink
3. Calligraphy - Hanshi - paper (Around 30 paper will be needed)
4. Ink Stone or a small plate for ink
5. Cloth (Felt): put under the paper.
6. Paperweight (or anything heavy to put on the paper or Washi paper to fix)
1 x Black Calligraphy Ink bottle
1 x Brush (Thick) : Koshu Original
1 x Cloth (Felt) to put under the paper