Origami Workshop: Christmas Tree Ornaments (Angel & Corn) and Santa gift card
Join Alice for a special Christmas origami making workshop! A beautiful way to decorate your home and a great eco-friendly alternative to other decoration types. We will be making beautiful angels, Christmas tree decorations and Santa gift cards.
You will be sent unique Washi and patterned origami paper types and a range of decorative materials to really make your pieces stand out.
Date: 12th December 2020 Saturday
Time: 14:00-16:00 (2 hours lesson)
Instructor's profile: Alice Stern
Online tool: ZOOM (link will be sent to you after your purchase**)
Ticket Price: £27 – including materials and first-class shipping within the mainland UK
Ticket sales will close at 5pm on 6th December 2020, Sunday.
Precautions: Suitable for all ages (under 8 years old may need adult supervision).
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before you submit your form.
**If you don't receive any information one day before the class, please send an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be prepared 10 minutes before the workshop starts.
1. Meet and Greet. Introduction to origami in the home and Christmas origami types.
2. How to make a Santa gift card, including full instructions and tips on decoration.
3. Making beautiful Christmas tree decorations, including the charm featured in the pictures. If time permits we will make several types!
4. How to make an origami angel with a pearl bead as the face.
5. Demonstration on how to use string to complete your origami Christmas tree decorations and angel. Alice will decorate her own Christmas tree to give you some tips.
6. Q&A and information on Alice’s next origami Christmas class.
*There will be a 10-minute break during the class.
Material Pack included in the ticket
Image of the material pack
(Note: the Material pack will be sent directly from the instructor.)
Equipment needed for the class
Scissors – please prepare in advance
Image of Alice's on-site workshop & her Christmas market shop