Valentine's Day Geometric Heart Card and Washi Paper Gift Box Making
Join Alice in this workshop to learn how to make a modern style geometric origami heart and a traditional Japanese origami gift box using high quality and vibrant washi papers.
We will be assembling the origami heart onto a small card and decorating it beautifully with ribbon and adhesives to make a perfect gift, special occasion or Valentine’s Day card. Origami boxes make a great alternative to gift wrapping and make a special statement! We will be making a simple box using spring themed papers.
All materials and decorative accessories will be provided and sent to you in advance of your workshop.
Date: 6th February 2021, Saturday
Time: 14:00-16:00 (2 hours lesson)
Instructor's profile: Alice Stern
Online tool: ZOOM (link will be sent to you after your purchase**)
Ticket Price: £27 – including materials and first-class shipping within the mainland UK
Ticket sales will close at 5pm on 31st January 2021, Sunday.
Precautions: Suitable for all ages.
(under 8 years old may need adult supervision)
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before you submit your form.
**If you don't receive any information one day before the class, please send an email here: email@example.com
* Image of work you will make at the workshop.
Please be prepared 10 minutes before the workshop starts.
- Meet and greet. Introduction to origami for special occasions and seasonal variations in paper design and style.
- Making a modern geometric style origami heart.
- Decorating a small card with your origami heart and using adhesive accessories and ribbon to present it beautifully.
- Making a simple origami gift box with seasonal washi paper.
- Q&A time
Material Pack included in the ticket
* Image of the material pack.
(Note: Material pack will be sent directly from the instructor.)
Equipment needed for the class
Scissors – please prepare in advance
* Image of Alice's on-site workshop