Shodo (Japanese Calligraphy) Workshop Part 2 : ”禅 - Zen ”& “一心 - Isshin: one focused mind"
Date: 21st November 2020, Saturday
Time: 10:30-12:30 (2 hours lesson)
Instructor's profile: Akemi Lucas
Online tool: ZOOM (link will be sent to you after your purchase**)
- £25 - Single person ticket
- £40 - Family ticket (allows 2 person with 1 access)
Ticket sales will end on 20th November 2020, Friday
- £70 - Single person ticket with 1 equipment set
- £85 - Family ticket with 1 equipment set
- £130 - Family ticket with 2 equipment sets
(Incl. first class shipping fee inside the mainland UK. Please see below for equipment details and the photo.)
Ticket sales including equipment will end on 15th November 2020, Sunday.
Precautions: Over 15 years old
Please read the Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you submit your form.
**If you don't receive any information one day before the class, please send an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* image of Students at on-site workshop
Please be prepared 10 minutes before the workshop starts.
2. Brush warm-up exercise
3. Explanation of the forms of Kanji characters
5. Explaining the stroke orders and balance of Kanji : ”One focused mind" & ”Zen”
6. Finalise the artworks of two kanjis.
7. Q&A Time
Please prepare this equipment by yourself before the workshop starts.
2. Black calligraphy ink
3. Calligraphy - Hanshi - paper (Around 30 paper will be needed)
4. Ink Stone or a small plate for ink
5. Cloth (Felt): put under the paper.
6. Paperweight (or anything heavy to put on the paper or Washi paper to fix)
1 x Black Calligraphy Ink bottle
1 x Brush (Thick) : Koshu Original
1 x Cloth (Felt) to put under the paper