* image of students at workshop
Online tool: ZOOM (link will be sent to you after your purchase**)
£25 - Single person ticket
£40 - Family ticket
(Family ticket allows up to 2 people to participate with 1 access)
Ticket sales will close at 5pm on 16thOctober 2020, Friday.
Ticket with calligraphy equipment set:
£70 - Singler person ticket with 1 equipment set
£85 - Family ticket with 1 equipment set
£130 - Family ticket with 2 equipment sets
(Incl. shipping fee inside the UK. Please see below for equipment details and the photo.)
Ticket with equipment sales will close on 11th October 2020, Sunday.
Precautions: Over 15 years old
Please read the Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you submit your form.
**If you don't receive any information one day before the class, please send an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* image of instructions you'll practice at workshop
Please be prepared 10 minutes before the workshop starts.
Please prepare this equipment by yourself before the workshop starts.
2. Ink: Black calligraphy ink ( or black watercolour ink)
3. Paper: Calligraphy - Hanshi – paper, roughly 30 papers ( or packing papers)
4. Three small plates for ink
5. Cloth (Felt): put under the paper.
6. Paperweight (or anything heavy to put on the paper or Washi paper to fix)
7. Water for washing brush & diluting ink ( water in a jam jar )
8. Some Kitchen towel or tissue papers
* image of equipment you will need for the workshop
2. 1 x Black Calligraphy Ink bottle
3. 1 x Brush (Thick) : Koshu Original
4. 1 x Cloth (Felt) to put under the paper
* image of equipment for sale